Rain, rain, go away,
Come again another day,
If you don't, I will say,
Rain, rain go away.
Rain, rain, go away,
Come again some other day,
We want to go outside and play,
Come again some other day.
Rain, rain, go away,
Come again some other day,
If you don't, I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear!
In the last month, we've had well over a foot of rain - 14.3 inches according to the flood control district. And it's supposed to continue raining.all.effing.week.
15 comments:
I can't even believe the amount of rain you are getting. It's on the news every day, and I always think of you and Sonya down there, getting washed away. Then I go water my dry lawn.
*snort* I should take pictures.
When did you move to Seattle?
Sorry Momma. I would be absolutely miserable.
So now isn't a good time to talk about our heat wave?
I am miserable. I want summer weather, damnit! At least some sun. Sheesh. Last year, people couldn't go to the lake because there were no effing lakes. This year you can't go to the lake because there is too much water.
Wow! Hard to imagine that. I'm sure you'll get an extended summer once all the rain goes away.
*crosses fingers*
I'm with Kimmer! *waters flowers*
I've had three new plants/flowers die from too much water in the last week. *sigh*
Worst of all is that school is out. We're having a big heat wave. It's been in the 100's every day with no thought of rain at all.
Is your area severely flooded?
Always remember rain makes ground water - which is a very good thing in the usually arid SW.
Is it just rain? Or storms & thunderstorms? I love thunderstorms.
Our river (the St Croix) floods most springs, but the water has never got nearer to our house than about a hundred yards.
*paddles in and gives momma a hug*
Is it still raining?
Hell yeah. They are now talking about evacuations in areas near the lake. *sigh*
that's just ridiculous. seriously. i blame bush.
I really wish you could send some of that rain my way. And Kimmah? I blame Bush too.
Post a Comment