Wednesday, February 20

*gigglesnort*

I am a mean, mean, evil momma. Yes, I am.

Valentines Day? I sent the kids stuffed animals and balloons in their classrooms.

Rotten1's 10th birthday yesterday? I bought him a 20lb bag of white calcium sand, some fake leaves and plants, and a box of rocks. And he loved it.

6 comments:

Breezy said...

You gave him sand and rocks and he loved it? *shakes head* Boys are soooooo weird. *grin*

mtw said...

*jealous*! ;-)

momma said...

*grin*

Well, technically, all of that was to finish setting up the lizard tank for his new lizard who is coming home this weekend.

Swami said...

Now that you have added a lizard it all makes sense. I was seriously worried for a while. What kind of lizard is he getting?

Puffy said...

I wanna iguana.

momma said...

He ended up getting a golden gecko. It's cute. And fairly easy to maintain.