So DH and I were talking yesterday, and I'm thinking seriously about getting out from under the car payment monster. I'm tired of payments and tired of making them and tired of never seeming to get anywhere. So I'm probably going to put the car up for sale in the very near future. And during the course of the conversation, he mentions this little SUV that a friend has had sitting in the barn for over a year. Last he knew, it was running good, just really really nasty from sitting in the barn.
After lunch, we went over there. And $400 later, I'm the proud owner of a new-to-me SUV. I wish I'd taken pictures before....the layer of dirt and funk on it were impressive. The amount of leaves inside had to be a good 3" thick.
It needs a new top, seat covers, several scrubbings and a few other minor things. And new tires. And the decals on the side have got to come off.
I'll take a picture of mine tonight, this......is as close as google could find for me:
7 comments:
A GEO Tracker, they're considered an SUV?
I used to know a guy that had one, he thrashed on his.
Yep, although I kept referring to it as my wannabe-a-Jeep yesterday.
We use those as our "golf carts". I thought everything in Texas was bigger. *grin*
What colour is it Momma? I'm all about the colour. *grin*
You got it for $400? Or was that the down payment?
I want a $400 car!
It's so cute! Do 4 people fit into it?
*smooch*
Post a Comment