Again.
DH is heading to Louisiana....this time on the 2nd run, instead of the first. Instead of the hurry up and wait for the hurricane, he'll be on the 'clean up' run. Three years ago..... we were live from New Orleans....and there are others after that, if you really want to read.
God, Mayor Nagin, and Anderson Cooper, please bless those folks who decided to stay, those who decided to leave and the Children's Hospital that is going to run business-as-usual through Gustav.
Did I ever tell you the significance of that picture up there? Yeah, the one I put at the top of the page a couple weeks ago when I redid this blog. That was a shot from the New Orleans coastline right before Katrina hit. Freaky and slightly skeery, huh?
3 comments:
I was thinking about you, your family, and your husband during this new set of hurricanes and storms. I hope all will be well.
I was wondering if he was going to be driving there again.
*hugs*
I was asking myself the same question as I watched CNN coverage yesterday.
*hugs*
Post a Comment