Tuesday, March 10

things i've learned from facebook

* i enjoy catching up with people that i hadn't talked to in 10+ years.
* i remember why i didn't talk to some of these folks for 10+ years.
* many of my old boyfriends have found me, or i've found them, on facebook. looking back, some of the guys i dated were .... so not my type. nor was i theirs.
* most people have not changed personally that much since high school/college.
* a lot of people have changed physically since high school/college. some of this change is good. some is not so good. some of it just doesn't matter.
* some people are exactly where i'd have pictured them to be in their lives now.
* facebook status updates are addicting....it's fun to catch brief glimpses into others' lives.
* games on facebook are just as addicting, if not more so, than blogging ever was.
* facebook takes up more of my time than anything else i do online. seems like i always have facebook up, even if i'm not actually doing anything on there.
* i <3 facebook.

2 comments:

Puffy said...

I think I'll give it a try.

Breezy said...

I still don't get it. But I am trying to get closer to Carey's dang high cheatin' Pathwords score.