Tuesday, August 2

Like a virgin

Why do I hear Madonna in my head? Oh yes. That's why. I have lost my OT virginity. No, I didn't have a peep meet. I had a phone call. And I didn't realize it until after I hung up the phone, but we talked for FORTY FIVE minutes! I haven't talked to anyone on the phone for that long in ..... gosh, I don't know how long. And it was great! And, yes, I had to go smoke after.

*smooch*

25 comments:

Bravie said...

Well? Who was it? *rolls eyes*

Monstah said...

Was it Seahorse?

(I love that Seahorse)

Breezy said...

*pout* I didn't get a phone call.

Glowie said...

You got a call from Seahorse?!?! Cool.

Bravie said...

He posted in my blog once. *looks at Monsty*

momma said...

Nope...wasn't Seahorse. AND it was a sober call :)

Bravie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bravie said...

Ooop, sorry. That deleted one is me. Made a mistake.

What I was trying to say was that this rules out Me, Glow, Breezy, Star and Catt if it was a saober call.

jenbeauty said...

I never get phone calls *pouts*

Please tell us who is the lucky person!!!

momma said...

I can't tell til that person tells me if it's okay to brag.

But it's a she.

And yes Carey, it rules out you, Breezy, GlowBug, Star and Catt...and everyone else who's posted here so far this AM.

Immunegirl said...

What about me?? I want to chat on the phone. :( (I suppose I should not complain, having met peeps. But still.)

Jen said...

Yup, not me. I'm purely a drunk dialer. *grin*

*sits down to wait*
Carey! I need a drink over here!

Bravie said...

DRINKS ON ME!!!!

Jen said...

That's my girl. *sluuuuurp*

Monstah said...

Does Seahorse get a drink?

Glowie said...

I am assuming it was Buggy.

*waits for confirmation*

Bravie said...

I can see it being Buggy. She likes long phone calls. But the sober part is what is throwing me off. *smirk*

momma said...

Yep - it was the Bug!

momma said...

Oh..and what's the deal with Seahorse? I'm confused.......

Bravie said...

Monsty has had a crush on Seahorse for a long time. He doesn't blog so she likes to slip his name in on occasion just because she misses him. I've told her that she should just email with him privately but she feels this is a way for her to keep him in mind.

jenbeauty said...

Alright when do I get a drunken phone call????!!!!

Jen said...

Just because HE doesn't blog, doesn't mean he doesn't read others. Monsty's secret crush may be reading this right now. You never know... *giggle*

momma said...

Ooooooooooooh. I understand now.

So...umm...what to do with this tidbit of info?

*snicker*

Bravie said...

you have a red flag incoming.

momma said...

And you have an email incoming.

Phew!

*wipes brow*