Alright, alright....I did it, dammit. I made my linkies and I didn't ask permission. I did it more for my benefit than anyone else's...I didn't want to have to make a favorites thingie for everyone. Oops. So...since everyone else is being so nice and polite and cordial...I will ask in retrospect for those I've linkied to and to those I have not linked to yet and would like to...may I please linkie to your bloggie?
*smooch*
Forgive me? Please?
13 comments:
Whoa. Did I start a permission trend? I was just bored at work last week and wanted an extra reason to write emails....errrrrr....no, wait.... I was totally trying to be courteous ;)
You my dear, seem to have started a few trends lately. You...You...trendsetter YOU!
Me likey the linky
*giggle* polka dot undies!
*points & giggles*
I am already there and feel very privledged!!
*smooch*
Linkage is a good thing.
PS Howdy Momma!
I don't mind. Link away.
Hey Momma! You can link me if you'd like. And if you don't want to then I'll get all in a snit and get pouty and whine about it.
The choice is your's. :-)
I have seen her snits (the last snit was over cookies) and they are not pretty. Not pretty at all. Nope. Pas de tout.
*smooch*
I adore you. Yes, linky is good.
Okay...Monsty, Augie...I will be adding you shortly. We don't need any snits or post partum fits.
It's time to update this thing again
Link me baby! Link me!
Post a Comment