Monday, July 11

Stoopid Mother Nature....

I spent all day yesterday cleaning my truck - detailing it, making it shine, I even bought it new windshield wipers, an air filter and got it's oil changed. Made it look pretty...since I supposed that I can't buy a new truck yet, I'll just have to make mine look as pretty as possible, right? So I watch the weather last night and it's clear skies and sun and 100 damn degrees for the next 5 days. Cool, my truck will stay clean for a few days at least.

HA! Mother Nature felt the need to play a mean ol' trick on me. Out of nowhere comes a huge storm cloud and proceeds to pour on my beautiful, shiny truck on the way home today for about 5 miles. Just long enough to kick up dust and dirt off the road and the other cars' tires.

ARGH!

5 comments:

Breezy said...

Silly Momma don't ya know it always rains after you wash the truck? *giggle*

Bravie said...

I washed my car yesterday. I'm screwed now, aren't I?

momma said...

You live in CA...does it ever rain there?

Bravie said...

I live in San Francisco. Whenever we see that bright orange thing in the sky we wonder if it is a UFO.

momma said...

Ah - that's right, the land of fog. Or froggies, if you're a 5 year old.