I'm never going to survive the kids being gone if my ex doesn't quit calling expecting me to do stuff for the kids! Altho, I have to remind myself once again exactly why I lvoe my daycare. Conversation between director and ex last night when he picked up the kids:
*hands ex paperwork for son's upcoming summer production*
Ex: Save that for the next time you see Momma.
Daycare: Why? Don't you have the kids for the rest of the month?
Ex: Yeah
Daycare: Then you will need this.
Ex: No, she'll take care of it.
Daycare: What? You aren't a responsible enough parent to keep up with the things the kids are doing?
Ex: No
*takes kids and leaves*
FUCKING IDIOT. So then he calls me at 8:30 this morning to relay all of this to me. And, oh, by the way, he has NO clue what field trip my son is going on today, has no idea what he needs and sent him to daycare with nothing. UGH Ugh ugh.
3 comments:
Um, I prefer to call it pantsless Wednesday. But that's just me.
*grin*
You remembered!
I is reelly reely smahrt.
Post a Comment