Friday, July 22

It's finally FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Wooohooo!

And tomorrow I get to head out in the morning with the kids, the dog and the man to the family farm. A weekend of quiet - more or less. A couple hundred acres for the kids to run and play and act like .. well .. kids. The dogs will follow. The four wheeler or Ranger will be in motion. The snakes are in the pond - ICK! But the kids can probably go fishing. Or just shoot the turtles with Rotten1's bb gun. And we'd best hope that no one tries to put a lead rope on one of the calves again.

And I? will try to read a couple of books that a friend at work gave me. Has anyone ever read Linda Howard? I read a couple she wrote not too long ago and they were okay. I can't decide if I really like her style or not.

Oh..and is there anyone out there that hasn't read the Stephanie Plum books?

7 comments:

jenbeauty said...

Have a great weekend!

Immunegirl said...

I have not read the Stephanie Plum books.

Oh-and is it okay if I link you?

Bravie said...

I haven't read even one Stephanie Plum book. Which is funny because at one point I was studying to become a PI.
Have a great weekend.
*smooch*

Breezy said...

I told Weltek and someone else... hmmmm who was it? If they wanted to read the Plum's you had them.

*whispers* Finished Eleven and I laughed so hard a couple times I thought I broke something.

*smooch*

momma said...

Breezy...where are the first few books? I think those are the ones I sent off :(

We'll have to get them to Iggy and Carey and Weltek

Breezy said...

You sent those to Asrai?

momma said...

Oh yeah, I did. Shit.