Thursday, July 21

I like my job, really, I do

Or so I keep telling myself. It is never dull...and if by chance it is, well then I just hop online and pretend I'm working. But you know, the day to day grind just really is shoving my nerves into a pit of despair. I don't want to get up, get dressed, and get in the truck Monday thru Friday. Saturday and Sunday don't bother me in the least. Maybe it's my newish boss, maybe it's the amount of workload I've taken on over the last 6 months, maybe it's the lack of appreciation, or maybe I'm just burned out. The scary part is I have no motivation these days. I could care less about looking for another job, maintaining this one, or fighting for the recognition I deserve here. Why can't I just win the lottery? That would make my life so much easier. I wouldn't have to worry about the bills and I wouldn't have to deal with this insanity. Oh yeah, I remember why I can't win the lottery. I tend to forget to play. Oops.

8 comments:

Bravie said...

When I hit the lottery, I am chartering a cruise ship and going around the world. Would you like to join us?

momma said...

Umm...Of course!

Breezy said...

And she's buying me a Hummer. Isn't that nice of her?

I want to quit my job too, let's quit together.

*smooch*

Bravie said...

I'll have to see how I feel about her that day to know if she is getting a hummer or not. *grin*

jenbeauty said...

I would definitly throw a huge party for all my internet friends. That would be the most amazing thing! lol

momma said...

Oh Jen...do you know how much fun that would be? I'd probably end up divorced! LMAO

Glowie said...

oh my. I could have written most of this post. heh. I totally almost posted with the title of "I almost had to kill my boss."

Lottery? yeah. I'm bad about playing. But if I won, that'd be good.

Immunegirl said...

Can I come on the cruise too??