I carry my cell phone in my back pocket when I wear jeans. I wear jeans most days. This morning, for the first time in the two or more years I've carried my phone this way, my phone fell out of my pocket. And landed.in.the.toilet.
*#($&(*#$*/(**$%!!!!!!!!!
It is now sitting in the warehouse in pieces while I pray that it dries out and comes back to life.
10 comments:
Ooops. I'll admit, I giggled a bit at this.
I hope it dries out and works! I spilled liquid on a phone once and it died a slow death. Hopefully yours doesn't do the same.
*snort*
*tries to read again with a straight face*
*snort* LMAO *snort* Oh my gawdddddddddddd *snort* you are such a redneck. *snort*
Love you!
*WHACKS* Breezy!
Okay, it's funny. Sort of. Except I've only had this phone since Mothers Day and I really like it! Waaaaaaaah!
I'll take the whack if I can laugh some more.
*kicks breezy*
*trips Momma*
*snort* you are such a redneck. *snort*
This from the girl that talks about pasties and turpentine toast.
roflmao!!!!
my mother in law's toilet was clogged once and NOTHING would clear it. the plumber worked his ass off and finally told her that he would have to replace the toilet. when he took it out, they agreed that he should crack it open to see what the hell had done such damage---yep. a cell phone. not hers--it belonged to a guy that is friends with her. he thought he'd lost it in a parking lot somewhere--nope, dropped it and flushed it.
i hope your phone gets better. i dropped mine in a storm gutter once and it was whisked down a raging white water torrent to a storm drain where it lay in a puddle four inches deep or more. i let it dry and it worked like a charm.
Lol Momma! *choke* *choke* *snort*
I mean - I am very sorry for your predicament.
And you're going to hold it up to your mouth after it's been in the toilet?
Post a Comment