1. 5 lottery tickets and $10 later, I'm in the hole $8. Now I remember why I never buy scratch off tickets.
2. I'm exhausted, flat worn out. And I couldn't begin to tell you why.
3. Work has picked up, emotions are a bit wild, but all in all, things are good.
4. I'm loving the summer clearance sales for the kids - $3-5 for shirts, polos, capris and shorts at Old Navy, Kohl's and Walmart. Can't beat that!
5. School supplies are on sale! I've yet to pay more than $1 for the basics, with some stuff as cheap as 10cents each. Spirals, folders, notebook paper, markers, crayons, and much more! Yay!
6. I've actually gotten child support, again. I'm in shock.
7. 7 more days. Yikes.
10 comments:
1. I bought 5 MegaMillion tickets but haven't checked yet to confirm I am still a non-millionaire.
2. *hugs*
3. Glad work is good. My work sucks.
4. Love sales!
5. LOVE SCHOOL SUPPLIES!
6. YAY!
7. ?
*snort* As soon as I read about school supplies being on sale, my first thought was that Augie will be in heaven.*giggle*
I know, I thought of Augie as I typed it. And making it even better, she was the first commenter!
Maybe all that rain has gotten you down.
Love summer sales on clothes and school supplies. *smells fresh school supplies*
The school supplies are everywhere! It's way too early for this. *sigh* By the time school starts, I'll forget where I put everything I bought.
I miss school supply shopping. I love school supplies!
I watched a lottery winner show this weekend. Stupid people must always win the lottery. Thus, that's why you are in the hole...you are too intelligent to win.
What is in 7 days?
I miss buying kid school supplies. Like, I don't even know what a cool notebook cover is anymore. What are kids craving on their notebook and folder covers these days?
I want a 25 pack of genuine, multi-color Sharpies. Sharpies leave other markers in the dust!
is it raining there?
i am a school supply whore. i love the lists, the choices, the sheer joy of looking at a clean, fresh spiral notebook. i treated myself to two new packs of dry erase markers, two 'precise' pens and a new little notebook to tote around during the day. it was heavenly.
a 25-pack of sharpies would be orgasmic for me, swami. you've givenme fodder for sharpie porn thoughts.
It's Thursday.
Post a Comment