Tuesday, July 10

hi - updated

i got nuthin'.

********************

updated to say: i got somethin'.

Rain - July 10th - 1 inch in under 45 minutes

Rottens - still at the lake with the ex-in-laws

Child Support -i actually got 2 weeks worth of payments in a row. this is worth noting. i'll probably go into cardiac arrest if we go a full month.

Telephone Service - phone went out yesterday. by the time the verizon man came, it miraculously started working again. went out again tonight during the rain/thunder/lightening storm. miraculously started working when i unplugged the brand new phone line from the back of my computer. hm. is my modem dying a slow painful death? or is it the rain, as previously thought? dh ran all new phone lines in the house this morning.

bb8 - hm. i kinda like it. i kinda don't. it's still early. however, i'm favoring dani and dick. joe is the love to hate. jen is a whiny baby wannabe porn star. the rest? meh. i don't know who they are really. and dammit. i don't get showtime and don't have tivo. and i'm sure not going to buy either for this bunch. and what's up with hamsterwatch and rtvw feed updates? this svcks.

Rain - again. now. and tomorrow. and 30-50% chances from now til sunday. WTF? when did texas move to seattle and the rest of the country move to texas?

okay. so that's all i got at the moment. *waves*

13 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

Did it quit raining?

lights said...

Hey Momma, if you're done with that arc can you send it north?

Bravie said...

Nut and honey?

Jen said...

Me either.

Hi. *waves*

Breezy said...

I like peanuts.

mtw said...

I made chile rellenos the other night. Okay, that's all I got.

frodis said...

I got the Motts.

MM said...

I got nuthin either. So I'll be doing lots of picture blog posts. :)

momma said...

It more or less stopped raining at the house, although there have been storms and showers around the county. Until today. When it thundered and lightening-ed(?) to the point that we thought the End had come. And it rained for 5 minutes. Then, tonight, it happened again. Except it rained over 1" in under 45 minutes. *sigh*

Kimmah said...

i would like some more rain, please.

Anonymous said...

We had some major rain yesterday in the form of a thunderstorm and will probably have more today. I wonder if this will make the pool cold again.

I think I agree with you about BB8, but as you said it is still early.

Bravie said...

You aren't missing anything by not having Showtime. I find that I spend more time fast forwarding through their boring conversations and only watch about 30 minutes out of the three hours.

Puffy said...

As Barbra Streisand sang, "It's raining, it's pouring, my love life is boring me to tears...after all these years."