No, I was too busy shopping. I did watch Rotten2 in the pool a bit though. I just haven't been in a swimmy kind of mood lately. Which is totally bizarre.
We are drying out a bit. I'm just hoping we get no rain for about a week. Of course, there are storms in the forecast for Wed-Fri. *rolls eyes*
8 comments:
i hope you were able to dry out just a little bit, hon.
So did you spend the rest of the day in your pool?
No, I was too busy shopping. I did watch Rotten2 in the pool a bit though. I just haven't been in a swimmy kind of mood lately. Which is totally bizarre.
We are drying out a bit. I'm just hoping we get no rain for about a week. Of course, there are storms in the forecast for Wed-Fri. *rolls eyes*
*throws momma in the pool* :D
*cannonballs in the pool and splashes everyone*
Yay momma! It's nice to see a little sun there.
I bet you have lots of mosquitos. You'll have lots of new growth outside which will make for hayfever and weeds.
*pees in pool*
Uffy - there is no ee in Momma's Ool. Lease kee it that way.
Sheesh, you poor thing. That just sucks.
*sends drying out vibes to Texas*
Post a Comment