* bicycles can be dangerous. just ask rotten1, who jammed the brake handle into his groin when he fell trying to do a wheelie on sunday. poor kid.
* our local mcdonald's has $1 hamburger happy meals on monday nights. guess where we ate dinner tonight?
* work has gotten crazy busy again. this intense level usually only happens twice a year. this year is not normal.
* would you people up north please keep your cold weather up there? i'm truly not ready for 40-50 degrees in the mornings yet.
* i sense a shift coming in the kids' visitation schedule with their dad. their social lives are becoming busier and weekends at his place are hindering their desires.
* i wouldn't call it insomnia, but my sleep schedule is greatly out of whack. again. i'm surviving on roughly 6 hours of sleep, and going on two weeks of this insanity. it really doesn't affect me, it's just irritating because my schedule is all confused. i should be in bed soon, but i won't be.
* where has this year gone? could someone please hit the rewind button? i'm so not ready for another round of holidays so soon.
* dh and i are almost debt free (excluding the house/land)....by the beginning of november, we should be. how freaking scary. it's taken so much work and tightening of the belts. but it will be worth it. i hope. i'm so ready for it. i just keep reminding myself that we are almost there....it's hard to remember why i'm doing this sometimes.
* my real life best friend cleaned out her closet this weekend and i was the lucky recepient of six pairs of blue jeans and two pairs of capris! yay! i soooooo needed some clothes. and they are perfect for work.
* this is probably the longest blog entry i've written in months about various things. scary. and on that note, i think i'm out of randoms.
3 comments:
* ouch
* lol. I wonder if we have that, too.
* :(
* Agreed. I can't handle the cold either.
* Hmm, should be interesting. Good luck.
* Me too! I *hate* not getting regular sleep, even if it's not enough. I just want *regular*!
* Isn't it crazy?? I cannot believe it either.
* Wow, during times like this, all I can say is wow, and good for you guys. Keep it up.
* I want a BFF to give me clothes, lol!
* It was a great update, Momma. *smooch*
Ummmm when you talk to your ex about weekends, can you talk to mine too. DD is about to revolt.
*basks in the heat and sunshine while blowing cold air south*
What? Did you say something? *grin*
I'm not ready for another freakin' winter. *sigh* I don't wanna wear socks and turtlenecks again!
Post a Comment