no more tears.
feelings are moot at this point, anyway.
took today off to go to court.
the jeep wannabe was dead.
the judge did not rule in our favor.
dh is not a happy person.
the jeep wannabe is fixed, i think.
*sigh*
i seriously need some good news and good things.
4 comments:
and now the jeep wannabe has a leaking wheel cylinder ... thankfully, it's a quick $20 fix.
frustration. much frustration.
As they say, when it rains, it pours...
I'm SO sorry for all you've been going through. It *will* get better, Momma, I promise. I won't say when (lol) but it will.
Hang in there. I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts. {{hugs}}
*big hugs* Sorry about the court thing.
Man, I hate car troubles! And you have had waaay too many of those lately. *greasy hug*
Bummer on the court thing.
The good news is I am still keeping all the nasty cold weather up north! Aren't I?
My car's odometer read 111777 when I pulled in the driveway on Sunday. I thought that was a very propitious number.
Post a Comment