Monday, November 10

be jealous

because i filled up the wannabe a jeep thing last night.....for $15.61. it had about an 1/8th of a tank.

*big grin*

i love gas prices right now (altho, i will not complain if they drop even further than the current $1.83). and i shall not complain about the wannabe a jeep thing's attitude for a little while. at least, not very much. or very loudly.

8 comments:

Breezy said...

Lucky duck, we're still not below $2 here.

Bravie said...

We just now fell right below $3. I paid $2.86 the other day.

Puffy said...

You could make a lot of money, shipping your gasoline to all of us.

lights said...

I filled up my car on Tuesday and it was below $40 for the first time in...seems like forever!

Gas is below $1.00 a litre now. I didn't think I'd ever see it that low again.

Breezy said...

ATTENTION!!!!

We are now below $2, $1.99.

momma said...

*happy dance for Lightsy and Breezy*

Breezy said...

I paid $1.89 and danced around the car that it only ccost $23 to fill up the car. How said is that?

Puffy said...

When I was in Chicago this past weekend, it was about $2.59 a gallon for the lowest price gas. When we drove up to Wisconsin, it was $2.05 a gallon. Los Angeles is about $2.45 for the cheapest gas.