Thursday, December 8

ACK!! Iced in....

My face has gone down some. It's now only about 50% swollen. Still quite ugly. The pain is gone - at least, as long as I remember to take my Lortab. *half grin cause I still can't smile for the swelling*

No school for the Rotten's today. We had an 8 hour ice storm last night that resulted in everything being covered in about 1/4 - 1/2" of ice. Yeeps! As it is, us Texans can't drive on ice, let alone LOTS of ice. High temp today? 31 degrees. Low tonight? 19 degrees. Lovely.

And Carey, I didn't put the wine in a box, so no worries, sweetie. And Breezy, that box of books sounds perfect. I have a book to send you...or Glow....or Nookie....whomever wants it. It's an older Janet Evanovich book I found at my bookstore. Cute, quick read.

*smooches* to everyone. I missed you guys too!

7 comments:

~Nutz said...

Glad you are on the mend and have another day to recoup!

*gentle {{{hugs}}}

Sonya said...

I came on into work today. The roads weren't as bad as they said. Glad you have another day to recoup. Let us know what the dentist says. We have all been so worried about you.

*peck on the forehead*

Bravie said...

Well in that case, this happened because you did NOT drink the boxed wine like I told you to. *grin*

*smoooooch*

Sonya said...

Hope you are feeling better.

*hugs*

lights said...

Hey Momma! Glad you're feeling a little better. Are you still iced in? If it makes you feel better, I'm freezing my butt off too. *grin*

Schnookie said...

Poor Momma *gentle hugs*

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Aislinn Sirk said...

I'm very glad you are not dying