Thursday, December 29

Thursday Questions

When is Monsty returning from Houston?

Is Augie still mad at us?

Is Coco still pregnut?

What time zone is everyone in?

Has everyone seen Rose? She's back!

Is Carey still less sociable? Or just playing troublemaker?

What about Bob?

Is the sky really falling?

15 comments:

Zombs said...

Who isn't playing Twister?

*spins*

right hand red!


Whoa that is some move Momma!

Sonya said...

Yeah! I'm first.

Monsty - No clue, but I want her back in blog land real soon. Even though she is in TX she is to far from us, momma.

Us? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? I wasn't at the other place tormenting Augie. LOL!

I want to know if Coco is going to take a web cam in and post it. LOL!

Central

Yes, seen Rose. I was missing her. Glad she is back.

Bob=Smart or maybe smartass. LOL!

I think you are getting taller and you just think the sky is getting lower.

Hope you have quit itching. Did you get your invite? If not I emailed it to you and posted it. LOL!

Rose said...

*smooch*

I can't believe anyone even noticed that I was gone!

Carey? Troublemaker? I can't fathom....

Sonya said...

Guess I wasn't first. I was when I started the post. I shoud have finsihed posting before stopping to spin, hun? LOL!

Puffy said...

Soon, yes, yes, Pacific, yes, maybe, bob who?, yes

Breezy said...

I missed Rose the mostest.

Anonymous said...

When is Monsty returning from Houston?

Monsty's gone? You're kidding. With all that activity over in her blog, you'd never know it.

Is Augie still mad at us?

Augie is NOT mad at me. :)

Is Coco still pregnut?

I'm out of the pool, so I'm not really keeping track anymore. *ducks*

What time zone is everyone in?

EST.

Has everyone seen Rose? She's back! I've seen her here and there. Now I'm trying to PM her for something else.

Is Carey still less sociable? Or just playing troublemaker?

Carey's eating ham.

What about Bob?

What about Bob's paella?

Is the sky really falling?

Does rain count as sky?

Aislinn Sirk said...

Bob is here!


All the other questions are unimportant (though I really think someone should go tidy up Monsty's blog)

Bravie said...

Yes
Yes
Yes
PST
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

lights said...

When is Monsty returning from Houston? As soon as she finds a new brushie.

Is Augie still mad at us? What's this "us" shit? To the best of my recolection, I haven't pissed Augie off. Well, except for snowmobiling through her blog, but I think she's forgotten about that. Shhh.

Is Coco still pregnut? Not sure. I think I just heard a big popping sound from Quebec.

What time zone is everyone in? Eastern Twilight.

Has everyone seen Rose? She's back! Yes, Aunt Rose is due to arrive here for New Year's Eve. Thanks for the reminder.

Is Carey still less sociable? Or just playing troublemaker? Carey is a social butterfly. Or caterpillar. I can't remember which.

What about Bob? Everyone always asks about Bob. Doesn't anyone care about Doug? Hoser!

Is the sky really falling? Little white fluffy pieces of it have been falling around here for about a month now.

jenbeauty said...

*smoooooch*

Happy New Year!

arkie said...

It can't be too soon.

I think I'm still on the list.

Yeppers.

Central.

Yay!

No, I don't think so.

Yes, Bob is playing troublemaker.

No, that's just your dog's dander.

Sonya said...

Coco says Monsty will be back today.

Coco said...

Monsty is coming back today. There are uptown hors d'oeuvres in her blog. Everyone go swank it up over there.

Still pregnant, gonna be pregnant foreeeeeeeeeever.

~Nutz said...

Oh no! Can I still answer Thursday questions on Friday?

I don't know, but I miss Monsty mostest!

Not sure, maybe you should ask Augie.

Yes and she will still be pregnut well in to the New Year!

Eastern! The bestest time zone evah! We get to see all the shows before you. *sticks out tongue*

Who's this Rose person? Do I know her?

Carey? is most definitely a troublemaker. Not that there's anything wrong with that! *grin*

Bob? She is Monsty's blog mod, but doesn't remember.

No, silly!