Saturday, September 23

First Day of Fall

For those of you who guessed Shave Augie's Head Day, I'm sorry. You failed the test. For the rest who guessed that yesterday was the last day of Summer, you win! What? You want a prize? Umm...uh.... *looks around sheepishly* umm...So, uh... *insert attempt to change the subject* What's the weather like in your area for the first day of Fall?

6 comments:

arkie said...

It was rainy. I woke up this morning, and it was raining again. This, after it had been so pretty all week. *pouts* I wanted to go to the zoo this weekend, but now I'm stuck inside.

~Nutz said...

Crappy and drizzly. :(

Puffy said...

Hi 85; low 55; windy. So I'm pretending that it's summer.

Swami said...

Weather was mild, but rainy. We have longer summers now thanks to global warming.

kim (weltek) said...

I was hoping to come back & find a bald Augie. Harumph.

I switched all my clothes out for the season. I left a few lighterweight things that are warm-fall appropriate.

Bravie said...

It's been beautiful here so far. Low 80's, slight breeze. Perfect weather for me.