If you didn't heed yesterday's warning, please do it now. No really. Right.Now.
My aunt called this afternoon on my way home. Grandma, my last living grandparent, is in the hospital and it's not looking good. What started as a simple sinus infection with pain in her left side from coughing has turned out to be a horribly enlarged liver with at least one tumor and several troubling spots. No one knows when, or if, she'll be home. The prognosis and her attitude aren't exactly great right now. We'll see.
*sigh*
14 comments:
My goodnesss, Momma.
*hugs* for you. What a lot to deal with.
We have been somewhat more demonstrative in my family since my father was diagnosed with lung cancer.
I'm so sorry! {{hugs}}
*sigh*
The hits just keep on coming. *hugs* to you Momma.
I'm very sorry Momma.
I think I'll call my older sisters today. I've been meaning to do this all week, so why not today?
Nothing like kicking you while you are down, huh? *hugs*
Yeesh! *big super duper hugs*
Oh and did I mention that Larry very nearly ran into an old man yesterday who was backing out of his driveway and not paying attention? Instead of hitting him, he locked up the truck and landed in a ditch. Larry's okay, the truck's body is okay, the truck motor? Toast.
Awww poor Momma. Sending good thoughts to you.
I'm so sorry to hear this, sweetie. *sigh*
{{{Momma}}}
(hugs) *smooch* and good thoughts heading your way.
*BIG HUGS* I'm so very sorry Momma.
I called both of my sisters last week. Need to call my brother!
{{{hugs}}} to you!
Carp--that sucks about the truck. Um, at least the new car is fine. *feeble smile* How is grandma?
Aww. I'm sorry, Momma. This is a really shit-tastic week.
*big hugs*
Post a Comment