my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Awwwww, too cute.p.s. You need to shave your toes. :P
How adorable!
This makes me want to get another pet. The local park is having a "Bow wows and meows" event tomorrow. Maybe I'll go take a look...
Very cute pets, Momma.It's always so neat how well cats & dogs get along when they're in the same family.
I am insanely jealous. They all look way to comfortable and cozy and sleeping. Zombs<===can't get comfortable or sleep well.
Awwwwwwhmmmm maybe we'll get a kitten
Oh for heck, how cute!
Enough about the pets. Do you have a new job?
Oh what cuties!*waits with Bob for job news*
aww. *smooch* *smooch*
Wow, that's one big doggie! Such a cute picture! LOL at Carey and the hairy toes :-)I wish my kitties would get along with my dog like yours does.Too cute!!!
Awwww! <--I know, I sound like everyone else now, but it was really what I thought when I saw the picture. :)
What cuties!
Very very cute.
Get picture!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Awwwww, too cute.
p.s. You need to shave your toes. :P
How adorable!
This makes me want to get another pet. The local park is having a "Bow wows and meows" event tomorrow. Maybe I'll go take a look...
Very cute pets, Momma.
It's always so neat how well cats & dogs get along when they're in the same family.
I am insanely jealous. They all look way to comfortable and cozy and sleeping.
Zombs<===can't get comfortable or sleep well.
Awwwwww
hmmmm maybe we'll get a kitten
Oh for heck, how cute!
Enough about the pets. Do you have a new job?
Oh what cuties!
*waits with Bob for job news*
aww. *smooch* *smooch*
Wow, that's one big doggie! Such a cute picture! LOL at Carey and the hairy toes :-)
I wish my kitties would get along with my dog like yours does.
Too cute!!!
Awwww! <--I know, I sound like everyone else now, but it was really what I thought when I saw the picture. :)
What cuties!
Very very cute.
Get picture!
Post a Comment