am almost the proud new owner of a slightly used, recently (like today it got back) rebuilt (by HP) laptop!!!! I picked it up from DH's partner and am giving it a "test drive" before I tell him for sure that I want it. The price is waaaaaaaay right, it's got everything and then some that I need and it's under warrantly for another 6 months.....
Now I just need to finish cleaning it up so I can get online with it. It's sitting across the living room doing all kinds of scans and updates and shit.
*squealllllllllll*
9 comments:
Thank goodness! Yay!
Yay!! Having a laptop that works is the bestest!
Lucky you! I want a laptop, too.
I want a laptop! Lucky you. *smooch*
WooHoo! I'm happy for you momma! I want a laptop too!
*sits with Breezy and Puffy*
*offers to share laptop with mm*
Laptops rock!
YA for you. Laptops are the bomb. *smooch*
Laptops are cool - for awhile.
Just when you get comfortable and really love em - they become unrealiable and stop being helpful.
First you can't imagine living without them - then you want to kill them.
Yep - laptops and men - the end of life as you know it.
You should really be posting more with this new laptop.
Post a Comment