Tuesday, August 28

Well hell.

So the laptop is gone. *pout* I got the green lined screen of death that DH's partner took it to the shop for a few weeks ago and they supposedly fixed. Waaaaaaaaaah! I was really starting to get attached to the little bastard too. Ah well. I'm semi-computer-less at home now. I had given Rotten2 my desktop when I brought the laptop home. And I can't really take it back....but I can borrow it. *grin* Of course, this has been the perfect way to convince DH to let me buy a brand new laptop. And it even came out sounding like it was his idea! Of course, I may have to wait a week or two........maybe.

In other news, the Rottens went back to school yesterday. They are now in separate schools....they won't be in the same building again until junior high - when Rotten1 is in 8th and Rotten2 is in 6th. They love their new teachers, have several friends in their classes....looks like it's starting off wonderfully. Yay!

And .... my tshirt is leaving today via FedEx...it might make it before Labor Day, or right after. It's going that way! *points up*

7 comments:

Bravie said...

Yay for getting a brand new laptop. That is very fun. *grin*

Breezy said...

I want a laptop at home.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get a new one too.

I just want my own computer at home. I'm tired of having to share. Especially with boys.

It's very strange for me to know that there are kids in school before Labor Day. Especially in places like Texas where I would imagine you would start in August becuase you get a lot of snow in the winter.

Schnookie said...

Ah crap! I sure hope you can get a new laptop. I love my laptop!!

Glad to hear that the school year is starting off good for the Rottens.

*looks up* I guess your t-shirt isn't coming my way LOL.

kim (weltek) said...

Just convince your boss you need one at home.

lights said...

I could lend you mine. I don't seem to have much time to use it anyways. *pout*

*smooch* Hope it gets fixed up real soon!

Breezy said...

*head tilt* Texas gets alot of snow?