Wednesday, August 29

*yaaawwwwwwwwn*

I have no reason to be tired, and I'm really not. I guess it's more that I just have very little motivation today.

And just so you know, Berry Rain Gatorade is halfway decent. I don't much like Gatorade, but this tastes kinda like flavored water which makes it acceptable.

8 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I am slowly finding tolerable Gatorade flavors. The Frost ones are a little better than the original flavors. I haven't tried the Rain ones.

kim (weltek) said...

Oh, I am a big fan of the Propel Raspberry Lemonade water. Yummers.

Breezy said...

I like the Vitamin Waters, the XXX one is my favorite.

momma said...

Isn't Jennifer Aniston the celebrity endorser for Vitamin Water?

kim (weltek) said...

Vitamin water is yummy.

Breezy said...

No clue. I thought it was me. *grin*

Bravie said...

I love almost all of the vitamin waters. they were on sale 10 fo $10 the other day which is pretty cheap around here.

Breezy said...

I love when they're on sale for a buck!