Tuesday, February 12

*scratches head*

*looks around*

I know I was here last week. I know I updated my links and such. Where the ^*((%! did my post go? I thought I wrote one. I'm almost positive I did. Hm. Maybe not. *shrug*

We've been through Rotten2 and the stomach flu, me and the sinus/cold flu stuff. Blech. I so want summer. I'll settle for spring.

Rotten1's birthday is next week. My baby is so excited to be hitting "double digits". Yes. Really. That's what he said. I'm not old enough to have a child in double digits!!! Waaaaaaaaaah. And for his birthday, he's getting a lizard. Not sure what kind of gecko it's going to be, but a lizard is all he wants. Unless you count the Wii. But he sure as shit ain't gettin' a Wii.

Beyond that, not too much going on worth noting - nothing like the insanity train I was on the first of the year, but still busy. BB starts in a few minutes. Baseball signups are going on, so that means we'll have practice and games a few times a week soon. Yay!

*smoooooooch*
Hope all is well with you guys. I'll try to hit a few blogs soon.

3 comments:

Swami said...

Oh, get him a Bearded Dragon! Geckos and Anoles are okay, but Bearded Dragons are awesome. Iguanas grow too big too fast.

Remind me where your BB site is again? Is it a public site?

momma said...

Swami, I put a link over there ---> under my profile thingie.

Breezy said...

I signed up Ayla for softball last Saturday while at her basketball game.