Between the 50 mph winds and 30-40 degree temps, I am not sure if I live in Texas or Canada right now. This sucks. I want spring. Now.
Happy Freakin' Flu Season, too. Grrrrrrrrr. Five days of 102+ temps for Rotten2, 36 hours of throwing up and we're on the mend. She finally went back to school today. Who's next?
For the first year in ages? We've had ONE snow thus far (3 hours on Turkey Day)......and next to no ice. Several very close calls, but nothing ever materialized. Thank God. Texas does not handle snow and ice well at.all.
And now? I'm going to freeze my ass off and take the dog out in the 28 degree temps with 30 mph winds so she can sniff around the yard and possibly take care of her business.
Yeah, I know. Quit bitching. Everyone up North is dealing with temps below 0F. I still want spring. Now.
6 comments:
Do you really want to hear what the temp and windchill were here yesterday? Do you? *poke* Whiner.
*poke*
Yes, please. Maybe it will make me feel better about the 37 degrees I am dealing with right now.
High of 2 with a -24 windchill.
We haven't had snow in so many years. I'd like to see one good snow again. Just one day. Then go back to our 50-65 degree weather.
We warmed up into the 20s today, so people just put on a sweatshirt and left their coats at home (or in the car.)
We had the weirdest weather yesterday...I was sitting in the living room when I heard what almost sounded like heavy rain, so I glanced at the window but it was too sunny for rain, so I got up and peeked out; it was hailing hard! So strange to see, but cool!
I don't do well in anything under 75 degrees, so I feel ya!
Post a Comment