It's been almost two weeks since I've entered blogland.....where has time gone?
*We spent a long weekend at the farm with the kids and celebrated Christmas after the first of the year
*I've de-funked both kids rooms and gotten rid of FOUR black trash bags of crap, two black lawn & leaf bags of clothes and an entire pick up truck bed load of toys for the local Goodwill
*I've repainted and refloored the hallway
*I've repainted and totally redecorated Rotten2's room
*I've painted and hung new shelves in the laundry room
*Rotten1 and I are reading the Lemony Snickett books - we're about to start Book Three tonight. Or, I am. He's still on Book Two.
*Rotten2 has a webkinz. So does Rotten1. MUCH time is spent at the webkinz site
*My best friend had her baby on Monday
*I'm anticipating the mod duties again at a friend's Big Brother site starting back up in a couple weeks again
*And in between? It's all about work and homework.
Hell of a first three weeks to the new year. In all honesty, I'm kind of enjoying having a bit of a lot to do.
5 comments:
Wow! Your two-week list is like my entire spring 'do' list!
Tell me about the Lemony Snickett books. What age group are they appropriate for? My 5 y.o. grandson loves the Chronicles of Droon series. I don't find them very well written, but I guess anything that he will read voluntarily is good.
I forgot you were a Big Brother mod. Tell me, is there any hope for ever losing Julie Chen?
Yikes! You've been busy.
I'll read your Big Brother site when BB starts again. I was thinking about starting a Paradise Hotel site if I can get myself motivated.
You could swing over to the Volunteer state when you get done with that list.
I'm trying to get Jay to read Lemony Snickett--he's going to when he finished the Spiderwick Chronicles and his Harry Potter books. Suddenly he's a reading freak this school year. I love it.
I couldn't get Ayla to read those. She loves her Warrior books.
When you're finished there, could you come here and help me redo the kitchen?
I'm amazed at all you've accomplished. What's your BB site? We're doing a bit of remodeling ourselves. We were discussing when did we reach the age when we stopped "doing it ourselves" and started hiring people. LOL! I do like to paint, though.
Post a Comment