And as we counted down,
10:15 - 1 down, 3 to go - DH has to be up at 4:30 to go to work
10:46 - 2 down, 2 to go - Rotten2 crashed during the opening scenes of High School Musical 2
11:40 - 3 down, me to go - Rotten1 crashed during the ending scenes of High School Musical 2
11:58 - Still here...and waking up the Rottens for the ball drop
12:00:03 - Rotten2 is back down for the night
12:07 - Rotten1 is back down
And Happy New Year to you all. Best wishes for a happy, prosperous, loving 2008 where all your resolutions stick and you enjoy each day.
*smooch*
10 comments:
Happy new year, momma!
I like your timeline. LOL
Happy New Year! I hope it's a good one for all of us. *smooch*
Happy New Year, Momma! :)
Happy New Year.
Happy New Year, Momma!
I am skipping resolutions this year. I had a good one in 2004 so I've decided to just quit resolutioning while I'm ahead. Which may sound like a resolution, but it's really not. It's just a - well - a thing I said.
Happy New Year.
Happy New Year Momma!
Our timeline went like this...
4:30pm - went to friend's house for dinner
7:30 - finished dinner
8:00 - started card game
11:45 - finished card game
12:00 - watched ball drop
12:15 - headed home
12:30 - watched Royal Canadian Air Farce NYE Special
1:30 - went to bed
No resolutions, just a desire to make 2008 the year I quit smoking. Dusterboy is now almost 6 weeks smoke free!
*licks Momma's face*
I'm all about letting myself be known.
Happy New Year, Momma!
*smooch*
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment