Apparently? I'm stupid.
I had a few minutes and decided to check OT for the first time in a month or so. And right there, at the top of the page, was a political thread. I thought I'd read, just to see what was being said. And in it, I learned something. I'm stupid.
6 comments:
pffft ignore those threads and join the book club!!!
I'm curious as to what you learned. I avoid those threads altogether so you can imagine how stupid I am!
*smooch*
point me there.
I have withdrawn from OT lately...just not interested for whatever reason.
It's the Court supports gun ownership thread that PRE started. And, according to one poster, anyone that owns guns (including her own family, apparently) is stupid.
*shrug*
It boggled the mind, that's all.
I just pass right over those threads. But I was glad to see you posting on another thread.
I had to not go back to that thread after I saw her comment. It took everything in me not to respond to her and end up banned.
Post a Comment