I'm not supposed to be in a funk - it's beautiful, if a bit hot, outside. It's summer, my favoritest time of year. And yet, here I am trying to decide if I want to pull myself out of this or wallow for a bit.
Social - not feeling it, at all. Both my dad and best friend called and emailed several times in the last couple weeks wondering where I've been, if I'm okay, etc. Oops. Guess I've been in a funk longer than I thought.
Around the house and at work, I'm slightly withdrawn or just not very....outgoing. But nothing's really wrong. I'm just.......here and there, I guess. Just not feeling very talkative or open these days. Sorta blah, but not in a bad mood or anything.
*shrug*
I want summer to be like it used to be - no work and all play. I miss those days. And my week at the farm only enforced that. Maybe I should seriously consider packing it in and moving up there. I'd love it, DH would, the kids would, but we'd be sooooooooo far away from everything and everyone here. New jobs, new schools, new house. *shudder* Maybe not.
Maybe I just need to get the hell out of my funk and make an effort to be myself again.
5 comments:
Me too, momma. I'm feeling a little like a hermit at the moment.
For me, I think I'm tired of work and work stress hanging over everything.
Here's hoping you break your funk with something really fun and energizing!
A good way to get out of it is to just get up and do something new and different. *hugs* Hope you feel like yourself again soon.
A lot of funks going around, I think.
*smooch*
You can come live on my chicken farm. *grin*
A road trip to Canada could be just what the doctor ordered? *grin*
Feel better soon Momma! *smoooooch*
"hermit mode" is how I explained my mood to a friend recently, so I think I know what you mean. Hang in there, it will pass.
*smooch*
Post a Comment