Wednesday, June 25

Wait? It's almost JULY!?!?!

Where the heck has this year gone??? Holy crap.

And it doesn't feel like I've accomplished much. I mean, I know I have and I'm on track for some other things I want to get done, but....wow.

Looking around, I can't believe my kids are growing up so fast. Rotten2 went to work with her grandma today and they were all remarking on how much she's grown up since last summer. And they're right. She is a much 'older' child than she was last year at barely seven. Rotten1 is growing up too...and attempting to turn into a surly pre-teen on me. Ugh. Hopefully we're working through that before it becomes a problem.

As for me, it's all about work and the kids and the house. I seem to be slightly over my funk (it's still nagging, but not as all-consuming) and into a redecorating mode. This always gets me in trouble with DH though. Although, he did admit that rearranging the living room was a good idea and said he likes it better now. I should have repainted before I rearranged though. Ah well. I need to get the deck re-stained soon. Maybe that will take care of the desire to paint.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!!!

2 comments:

Puffy said...

I think I caught your summer funk. I'm glad that things are brighter now.

lights said...

If we could go more than one day without a freakin thunder storm I'd be much happier. *pout*

Glad to hear you're coming around Momma. I am too after a crappy Spring.

Hopefully July will bring some drier weather. Anyone needing rain please feel free to take ours for a week or five.