He couldn't stand it anymore. His ginormous F-250 gas guzzler was killing him. And, it having transmission issues wasn't helping it's case to stay around much. So last night, I took off work early and we picked up DH's 'new' car.
1988 Mustang 5.0 GT Convertible.
White with red interior
Looks something like this........(it's a googled image. I'll take a pic of the car in our driveway soon. And no, I still haven't taken a pic of my Tracker from last month either). His is not in nearly as perfect shape as this, but....
3 comments:
Cute car. I want a convertible now.
Cool! I used to have a 5.0 Mustang. Loved that dang car, but it sucked major hairy monkey balls in the snow and ice.
Ahh, the mustang will be fun!
I guess I've already been through my midlife crisis. I had my convertible baby for 15 years. But guess what? Mr. Puffy got his new car on Saturday. He's in luv.
Post a Comment