Tuesday, December 13

Fun Facts

1. The agitator thingie on my washing machine is broken. DH has ordered the new part. It will be in some time next week. Thankfully, DH was pretty much caught up on all our laundry.

2. It is raining outside. It has only rained like twice since September's hurricanes.

3. My dog actually went outside to go potty in the rain. She would hold her business for Noah's 40 day and 40 night flood under normal circumstances. I think she forgot what rain is.

4. The moronic weatherman is predicting flurries for Friday night. That makes twice so far this fall we've had winter weather. WTF is going on in Texas?

5. We've only had snow 2 times on Christmas Day in 80 years. This year? There's a chance of it.

6. My employee number for our new fingerprint time clock at work is 19. 19 is not good. I do not like the number 19.

7. All lists must end with a 7.

17 comments:

lights said...

We were just saying last night that we should have considered training Holly for a litterbox when she was younger. She hates getting wet so it's always a challenge to get her to go outside when it's raining. Now it's the cold. With the temps down around -32C (-25F) this week, she's not really interested in spending much time outside again. Mind you, I'd probably hold it too if I had to go outside to pee in this weather. *grin*

I think there have only been 2 years in the past 80 years that we HAVEN'T had snow. I'm pretty sure there will be snow this year. The friggin lakes are already frozen, which is extremely early.

Bravie said...

It won't be snowing here. *grin*

Breezy said...

Morgan doesn't mind going out in the cold, but rain... forget about it. She'll try and hold it.

*smooch*
Morning Lightsy and Momma!!

Sonya said...

Our weather has been crazy, hasn't it? Nice, but rainey this morning and a cold front coming through tonight. What is up with that? Only in Texas. You said it best!

Schnookie said...

I'm hoping my washer & dryer will break down so I can buy a nifty new set.

Nick doesn't mind going out in the rain, so far. Thankfully, we haven't had much rain since we got Nick.

Aislinn Sirk said...

It is cold here. I kinda like winter for the first month or so, as I enjoy seasons, so it's all good so far.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmph. My birthday happens to fall on a 19, and Coco's baby is going to be born on the 19th.

momma said...

Rotten1's birthday is on a 19. I still don't like the actual number.

Zombs said...

Do you like to sit on the washer during agitator?

Sonya said...

Momma,
Will you be around at all on Friday or are you doing the dentist all day?

mtw said...

Oooh, 19 is one of my favorite numbers. I always play 19 in roulette.

Sonya said...

Momma,

Make sure DH is off work on the 7th and ex DH or should I say DA (dumb ass) has the kidos. You will see why next week. You will be getting an invite in the mail.

momma said...

I have the kids on the 7th. Unless of course I become Super Bitch and really enforce the visitation decreed in the divorce paperwork.

momma said...

What's Friday? I will partly be here.

Sonya said...

Nothing on Fri. Just didn't want to be missing you.

mm said...

I HATE anything with the number 9 at the end. Well, except the one thing, but other than that, I HATE anything with the number 9 at the end.

Poor momma. I would request a change.

Bravie said...

9 is my favorite number.