That for dinner tonight, Rotten1 had a peanut butter and jelly sammich and chocolate milk? That Rotten2 had spaghetti noodles and parmesan cheese and chocolate milk? That I had apple crumb cake with Cool Whip?
We did have crackers and cheese and ham and turkey a couple hours ago....
31 comments:
What's so wrong with that? Seems like a balanced meal to me.
The only problem I see here is that you didn't have chocolate milk, too.
*smooch*
Mine? I made a seven course meal that included lots of veggies and healthy stuff. Or they might have just had fried chicken, I can't remember.
Cool Whip = Wrong
Everything else is okay.
Oh, and I made a really nice shrimp and broccoli fettucini Alfredo, and all Dominic ate was three bites of (white, even) pasta and two bites of shrimp.
I wouldn't worry.
Yeah, but Cool Whip is really so wrong.
I had to come back and say that. Procrastinating has nothing to do with it.
I ate bits and pieces of either broken, burnt, undercooked or strange looking potato pancakes that are unservable to guests. How was your party?
The party went very well. And amazingly enough, everyone was able to drive home.
Coco, what's so wrong with Cool Whip?
Ask Bob. She should be able to give you a list of chemicals that would make your hair curl.
Plus, I just hate the taste. Cool Whip = yucky.
Oh how I wish Conner could have PB&J. Our doctor said not to give PB until at least age 3. And I'm too afraid to at least try it now. I have visions of him swelling/wheezing or going into some other attack before I can get him to the hospital.
And after reading that People magazine about the girl dying after her boyfriend kissed her 9 hours after eating PB, I'm even more of a freak.
It's prolly what they wanted, which meant no argument for you. Right? Make is easy on Sunday night before you start your work week.
Oh. How did the party turn out?
Looks balanced to me. Except for that wretched Cool Whip. You are better off drinking Windex.
LOL Okay, so Cool Whip isn't exactly good for you. Like smoking and drinking are? *grin*
And, I didn't want to cook last night, so I asked them what they wanted.
So how did the party turn out?
I like Cool Whip.
Also the flavored ones are really good for a dessert for the kids.
Sonya, Silly. I already said the party went well. And everyone was able to drive home.
Zombs? Flavored Cool Whip for dessert? Now I'm not so sure about all that.
My kids love the strawberry flavour!
Sorry. I guess I got distracted at work and missed that part. I just knew you would have some crazy story to tell of it.
I drink Windex. Is that wrong? I drink the orange flavored one. That way I get my fruit intake.
Carey=She-Woman
I like Cool Whip too. And ham sammiches like my Zombie twin.
Yes, you actually are. Can you believe it?
Coco= bad at keeping secrets, but sneaky
*smooches* to momma! Thank you for the card. I LOVE your handwriting.
Now DH knows you are real!
Not wrong, just weird.
*giggles and runs*
Wooooooo! Coco's my OT SS!!! YIPEEEEEEEEE!
And Coco? Just because it's you and I know how insane your life has been, I won't even begin to whine a bit about my packie being a teensy bit late.
Of course, the fact that I'm not sure if mine will arrive before Christmas to my SS has nothing to do with that. Nope. It doesn't.
And mm, you are welcome, sweetie!
Momma, just be thankful I didn't buy half of what I was thinking of for the Rottens.
I really like the prank section of our dollar store. :D
LOL! I completely and totally understand Coco. And my credit cards are quite thankful I didn't buy half of what I wanted to for the Rottens, as well. *grin*
Post a Comment