Wednesday, December 21

Out of the mouths of babes....

This morning's car conversation:

Momma, who sings this song?
Kenny Chesney
Who sings Summer Girls?
Jessica Andrews
Kenny Chesney's my boyfriend. 'Cept he's bigger than me.

***********

In other news, it appears that I have the loan approval for the 3rd car. And the first. I've got to fill out a full credit app in a bit, but the initial paperwork looks good. I really am leaning toward the 3rd car. It's also cheaper :) Unfortunately, it's not a 40th anni, but oh well.

***********
*HAPPY DANCE FOR CAREY* I hope Mayor Daddy Knockers has a quiet ride home from the hospital, a relaxing week, an enjoyable Christmas and no more trips back to the hospital except for his antibiotics. Give him big hugs for all of us, mkay?

13 comments:

Aislinn Sirk said...

You can send the first car to Bob then!

Sonya said...

I'm sure he will be more than happy either way. Congrats!

Hmmm. Rotten 2 has good taste like her momma. LOL! Kenny Chesney is a short guy, but he is still bigger than momma too, isn't he?

Just kidding.

Schnookie said...

Cute cute cute! Even though I detest Kenny C.

*crosses fingers that all goes well for Momma*

Breezy said...

Nookie!!!!

*swoon* Kenny..... mmmmmm I wanna lick his abs.

Ack! Did I say that outloud?

Coco said...

Yech. Kenny Chesney looks like he's been stuffed and mounted.

Anyway, I hope it goes well. *crosses fingers*

Breezy said...

*shakes head* you Canucks are crazy.

Bravie said...

Kenny has nice abs but the rest of him is nasty, nasty, nasty.

momma said...

I'm kinda in the middle on this one. Kenny was cute a few years ago. Aging hasn't been totally kind to him. And he's short!

Sonya said...

Kenny looks like a turtle w/o a hat on. Other than that he is one short hot man! I never could see him and Renee together.

Bravie said...

Oh and Thank you Momma for the shout out for my Dad. *smooch*

Kenny does look like a turtle without a shell. *snort*

Schnookie said...

I suppose if you put a bag over his face he'd be ok *grin*

~Nutz said...

OMH! Mr. Momma is one helluva lucky guy for Mrs. Momma to be buying him that fabulous car!!!

Good luck with all that.

{{{hugs}}} for Mayor Daddy Knockers!

mtw said...

Yay for Mayor Daddy Knockers!

I say go for car #1, even if it's a little more. Gotta go for the 40th Anni one.

I'm getting ready to bid on a car on eBay. It's in Noo Joisey! I almost hope I don't win, but we need a car and the prices are attractive.