Saturday, December 17

To Do before tonight:

Clean kitchen - Done
Sweep and mop - Done
Clean bathrooms - Almost finished (DH is soo good)
Clean Rotten2's hazmat area of a bedroom - This is what I'm supposed to be doing right now. - ETA: Done
Move 2nd refridgerator - WHY did DH pick this morning to do this? Fridge has been living in the same spot for over a year now! But it's done.
Dust - ETA: Done
Vacuum
Finish laundry - ETA: Done
Go to grocery store

Make some kind of food
Make tea (sweet and unsweet)
Find coffee pot
Shower
Dress
Fix hair
Feed animals
Turn on Christmas lights

11 comments:

Bravie said...

Wasn't Breezy supposed to come to our houses and help us. She isn't very reliable, is she.
*smooch*

momma said...

Yeah. Well. At the moment, I have been totally deserted. Something about a fire dog costume, a brand new engine and a Christmas Parade.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Addition to list

Invite Bob

Bravie said...

Well I have done four of the things on your list. Shower,dress,fix hair and grocery store.
I also went to the mall where a friend called and sang a christmas song to me and I felt the need to sing along. Now the people at my mall think I am nuts.
I then went to visit Dad and then came home and wrapped some presents. I didn't get all my wrapping done but got a lot of it done. Now I am waiting for Michelle to get home with something for me to eat.
I started laundry because I won't be around tomorrow but I haven't finished it. I will before tomorrow.
I think I'm going to make a bloody mary now. *sip*

mm said...

Is taking a shower and getting dressed considered being productive? You people are starting to give me a complex!

Actually, I *did* clean the front bathroom and vacuumed the house.

When is/was your deadline, momma?

mtw said...

Who is "Christmas Lights". Any relation to our "Northern Lights"? How do you plan to turn him/her on?

(hope the party goes well!)

Seana said...

LOL @ MTW

How did it go? I made banana cake for the party at Dad's. I didn't get drunk.

momma said...

LOL @ mtw! My deadline was 6:30. I managed to do all of it except the laundry. Oh well. We had a basket of dirty laundry in the laundry room during our Christmas Party. For shame!

And yes, mm, getting showered and dressed is productive. Just ask DH who wore his house shoes the entire party.

mm said...

So how did it go? Was everything okay? Lots of drunk firemen? Pole dancing?

lights said...

LOL @ mtw! Christmas lights is what I go by this time of year. And Christmas lights got turned on when the firemen arrived. *grin*

What are house shoes? Are they like slippers? And you Texans think us Canadians are weird. *snicker*

momma said...

They are like slippers, but they have a real rubber sole, kinda like tennis shoes.