This is all Boo's fault. And like my original twin, I can always think of this stuff until I actually sit down to type it.
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Watch my children grow up
2. Go to Disney World
3. Go to Hawaii
4. Build my dream house
5. Own some horses and cattle
6. Finish college
7. Win the lottery
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Whistle
2. Stand on my head
3. Stay focused lately
4. Control my temper with my ex
5.
6.
7. Win the lottery
Seven things that attract me to my mate:
1. His ass
2. His sense of humor
3. His Wranglers
4. His cowboy hat
5. His dog
6. His love of old cars
7. His smile
Seven things I say:
1. What the hell?
2. Why me?
3. What in the blue hell....
4. STOP touching/kicking/hitting your brother/sister!
5. NO!
6. How many times have I told you....
7. WHAT!?!?!
Seven books I love:
1. The Earth Children series
2. The Little House on the Prairie series
3. Stephanie Plum series
4. Harry Potter series
5. The Little Prince
6. Little Men/Little Women
7. I can't think of anything else right now....
Seven movies that I've loved:
1. Most anything Disney
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood
4. Stepmom
5. Pretty Woman
6. ET
7. Shrek
Seven People I Tag:
Is there anyone left who hasn't done this?
3 comments:
psssssttt I have #12, I will be reading it while on vacation.
Brat!
I can't come up with 7 anything. :(
Post a Comment