Tuesday, June 13

Shhhh!

Be vewy, vewy quiet.

No. We're not hunting wabbits. But it's quite peaceful in my house. The kids stayed at the farm for the week, DH is at work, and the animals are sleeping. Yay!

Maybe I should throw a party. What are you going to bring?

12 comments:

~Nutz said...

*tiptoes in*

*whispers*: Well, I'm certainly not going to bring noise makers or noisy food. How about macaroni salad? That's not too noisy.

Breezy said...

Jello shots!

kim (weltek) said...

*blows on noise maker* Oh, right, quiet. Sorry.

I'm stealing the big waterslide thing from CSTL & Syren. Don't forget your bathing suits, peeps!

I also saw some cool bumper boats in the Shopko ad last week. Unfortunately, Chris pointed out I couldn't have them because the weight limit is 70 lbs. *pout*

Swami said...

Slurpies.
Quiet ones.

~Nutz said...

*slurps a slurpee*

Mmmm... I'm sorry, but I don't think a slurpee can ever be quiet.

mtw said...

I'll bring the camera! *wink*

Schnookie said...

I'll bring the schnaaaaaaaaaaps. I can gulp down shots very quietly.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna bring a pillow and hopefully get a few zzzzzzzzs in all the quiet.

thndrkttn said...

Curls up with Boo. That's a great idea! *snoozes*

mtw said...

*snuggles between Tkit and Boo*

Bravie said...

I have some Boston baked beans. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

*shares beans with carey*

*giggles & poots*