Not sure if I'm suffering from wanna-be-summer-vacay or what, but I've had a hell of a time remembering what day of the week it is lately. And this week has really thrown me off, as I'm taking Thursday and Friday off. Which meant I spent all day today convinced it was Wednesday. Ah well.
So.....what's up with you? What day do you want it to be?
12 comments:
I want it to be Sunday because Sunday I will be with Monsty. *hops*
That was me up there. Typo.
I want it to be Thursday. Next Thursday. Or last Thursday. Either will do, but not this coming Thursday. Next Thursday or last Thursday.
I do *NOT* want it to be this Sunday because that means I'll be in party hell.
Thursday!!! It's not thursday?
Retirement day, and any day after next Monday.
I want it to be Friday, June 16th, because then my vacation starts.
*confused*
But Momma, it is Wednesday!
I have been a day behind all week too. I'm taking next Wed-Fri off. We should have planned this better. LOL!
Is it Sunday yet?
I liked the episode of The Office where Dwight thought that it was Friday but it was really Thursday and Jim and Pam spent the day convincing him that it was indeed Friday. *giggle*
Right now? It is Thursday. I like this Thursday because my weekend starts tomorrow. ...and I suppose, your weekend starts today! Yay!
Enough with the Monsty talk, Carey! I can't wait until your visit is over.
Post a Comment