Hooray! *hops* I was quite worried that I would end up having to go in to work today and tomorrow. Seems that every time I take a day or two off, something major goes wrong. So far, I only have one parts shortage to concern myself with and it can be worked around. Let's just hope that this time, no one quits or gets fired.
In related news, DH was supposed to be off work at 7 am. He's still at work. His relief quit yesterday. So who knows when he'll get off work. I'm just hoping he doesn't have to pull a second 24 hour shift, because that makes for a very unhappy and grumpy DH.
We are supposed to be heading to the farm this weekend for the annual car show. The kids will be staying there all next week. Rotten1 has a baseball game tonight, that he's probably going to miss - if DH gets off work. He's a bit upset, but quite ready to get out of town for 10 days. We may head up there later whether or not DH gets off work. He can drive up later or tomorrow.
And now? My right eye is twitching. That can't be good.
10 comments:
Cool for days off work. I'll be off for a couple of days too. Why, you ask? Because I will be in Boston seeing Monsty!!! *hops*
Yay vacation! *twitch, twitch*
*winks back at Momma*
We love car shows! What kind of cars? Antique car shows and Street Rods are the most fun.
My left eye was twitching yesterday. *twitch twitch*
Yay you for your little vacation time! I can't believe it's only Thursday. Will Friday NEVER COME?!?!
Glad you are getting to relax. Bummer that DH isn't home yet. :-(
I was supposed to be off last Friday, but it didn't quite work out the way I'd planned.
I took today off because Conner wasn't feeling well. I dragged him to the office for a wee bit so that I could collect some stuff to do at home, but so far I haven't done much other than check email.
Poor Larry. And Yay for the Rottens getting away.
I'm off today! *hops*
The sun is shining! *hops*
I love three day weekends! *hops*
*hugs* for Larry
Poor Larry. But yay you for a three day weekend!
I used to work with a lady that drove me crazy. Every time I talked to her, she made my eye twitch. It's a sign of insanity, I think.
*smooooooooooch*
Hooray for you!
*hops*
*poot*
Yoooo hooooo! Are you alive?
Post a Comment