It wasn't too terribly awful. The cysts were perfectly round and surgery went well. Got home around 2:30ish, after a stop at CVS and the post office *waves to Breezy* I've slept off and on all evening with some discomfort, but hey, that's what the pain pills are for :)
DH has been quite wonderful and pretty much waited on me, as needed. The kids' dad even came through and picked them up after school and is keeping them tonight.
Thanks for thinking of me today.
13 comments:
This is as good an excuse as any for a little spoiling from your family. I'm so glad that things turned out well. Sweet dreams!
{{gentle hugs}}
I'm glad you're home and it's over. You just take it easy as long as you can, Momma.
*smooch* Glad you're home. Call if you want me to make you some soup.
*smooch* Glad you're home and doing well. You get some rest.
*gentle hugs*
Good for DH for waiting on you.
Yay pills!
I'm glad everything went well, Momma. Let the family coddle you for a few days - there's no need to get back in the groove right away.
Glad the cysts are gone!
I am glad it weent well.
I hope you get some good resting done! Big, gentle hugs to you!
Yay for helpful fellas! I'm so glad everything went fine & you are feeling fairly well. *smooch*
Sooo happy that things went well and you are not too uncomfortable. Let them spoil you rotten. Get lots of rest!
*smooch* Glad to hear things went well Momma!
I'm glad you are alright, Momma. *get well soon smooches*
Sorry I'm late, Momma, but I just wanted to give you a *hug*.
Post a Comment