| You Are An ISFJ |
| The Nurturer You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for. You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. |
| You Are As Cool As They Come |
![]() And even if you're emotional inside, you don't let it show.You're great at keeping it together, and you're rewarded for that.People see you as an ideal friend, employee, and partner. |
| Your IQ Is 105 |
![]() Your Verbal Intelligence is Exceptional Your Mathematical Intelligence is Average Your General Knowledge is Exceptional |
| You Are Mud Pie |
![]() |



3 comments:
*big hugs* for Momma
ISTP here. I have come up as an ISTP every single time I have ever taken a Myers-Briggs. I tok my first one about 20 years ago.
Just checking in Momma. *hugs*
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment