Sunday, September 10

Random News

...Or at least, what passes for random news in my world.

*Rotten2 made a "delicious meal" for us tonight with my help. Tacos and burritos. Mmm...*rolls eyes* She's become insistent that she "help" with dinner.

*Rotten1 is going thru a major attitude phase right now. I'm ready to ship him off. Who knew 8 year old boys were so moody?!

*DH and I have started walking almost every night with the kids. Roughly a mile to a mile and a half. Not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

*My bruises have started to appear this weekend. First a faint yellow now turned to a yellow-green color. Quite lovely. *snort* Wonder what color they will be next?

12 comments:

Bravie said...

I'm sort of a 13 year old boy. I gots lotsa attitude and moodiness. :)

momma said...

Did you have a birthday? I thought you were a 12 year old boy.

Bravie said...

Am I twelve? It's close enough to my birthday that I will say 13. *grin*

momma said...

When is your birthday, anyway?

Bravie said...

In October. :) I will officially be an old fart.

Breezy said...

*burp* I want a taco.

Good for you, walking and stuff. The snow is about to fly here.

momma said...

SNOW!?!?! Holy crap, it's too early for that shit.

Swami said...

Burritos are so yummy. I like them enchilada-style that way they are really greasy & bad for you!

Walking is good. Yellow-green bruises I think just fade without switching over to black & blue.

kim (weltek) said...

From observing my nephew, you can look forward to this for about the next four years with Rotten1.

Cute that Rotten2 is into helping cook. Pudding, brownies & mac & cheese all the time! *snort*

Way to be excellent walkers! I admire that! It's such a good family activity.

mm said...

Carey, I thought you were already an old fart? *confused*

Rotten2 is getting good practice now, and when she's a bit older, you can have her do ALL the cooking! :)

I need to get back to doing my nightly walks too. When you're doing them, it feels good, but man, just the thought of getting out there (from the nice comfyness of the hosue) is hard to do.

Your bruises make me think of the coming Autumn season. :)
Don't worry, they'll be gone soon. *smooch*

Schnookie said...

LOL. I bet it took twice as long to make dinner.

Moody kids are no fun.

Puffy said...

I see more and more kids' cooking classes lately.