I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to. I still can't much move my left arm without my shoulder and side of my boob hurting.
In other news, Rotten2 got in trouble at school today for talking. Oops. Rotten1 is in third grade. His spelling list this week, among other words, includes miraculous, phenomenon, anxiety, exertion and commotion. Yikes.
9 comments:
Holy crap. Those are some hard words.
Come to think of it, I don't think most of the posters on the BB forum can spell those words. Maybe they haven't yet made it to the 3rd grade.
*gentle hugs* on the right side.
Yes peeps should have to take a spelling test before posting!
*hugs* for Momma
*hugs*
Wow. That's a pretty impressive spelling list for 3rd grade.
I know, I remember seeing my nieces & nephews spelling lists last year with my eyes bulging in shock!
I think you should take tomorrow off, too. And Monday. :-)
Those sound like purty big words for a third grade spelling list! Of course I live in spellcheck world.
Stay home & rest, Momma. You deserve it!
*hugs* Did you stay home today?
I would probably have to get the dictionary out if I were going to use any of those words in a post.
Make Rotten1 learn how to spell those words, too! Feel better, and take another day off of work.
Yay I'm glad you are okay. I was thinking about you, I just haven't been around much this week.
*smooch*
Don't worry about the words. He's a smart boy, and he'll do fine.
Thinking about you.
*smooch*
Post a Comment