Thursday, November 2

Halloween in Texas!

It was mid-70s on Saturday when we carved our pumpkins - a funny face for Rotten2 and a bat flying in front of the moon for Rotten1.


And then it was a whopping 45 degrees on Halloween with north winds blowing 15-20 mph. Brrrrrrrr!


9 comments:

Zombs said...

Awwww! SO cute! That cold on Halloween? It was over 70 here!

Your daughter is looking more and more like you!

By the way your pumpkins are really cool!

Bravie said...

The one trick or treater that we had was dressed as Scream. :)
Cute pics and cute kids. *smooch*

Swami said...

I love your kids' costumes! I wish my kids were still young enough to want or have cool costumes.

Agree with Carey - Scream is a classic. But our Scream mask doesn't have vampire teeth!

Zombs said...

Also I happen to lov eyour fireplace.

Breezy said...

We froze on Halloween, and it snowed yesterday. brrrrrrrr

*smooch* Cute kiddies.

Lasann said...

Cute costumes.

I love the pumpkins too!

Anonymous said...

Hey I gave some candy to a "Screamer."

It was 70 here for Halloween. But dark. I think they should push the clock change back until after Halloween.

~Nutz said...

How cute! I hate when it's cold on Halloween. We had temps in the upper 60's. Lucky us.

Our town does trick-or-treat the night before because we have a hugeass parade that MUST occur on Halloween. Nutboy always volunteers for that. He had a blast!

Boo... next year the clocks won't change until the first weekend in November! Yay!

Puffy said...

The kids and their costumes are great! For some reason, it always gets cold right on Halloween.