It means the bird missed. It was aiming for your face.
Funniest thing ever is to be talking to your good friend when a warm bird poops drops from the sky right onto their nose. The look of dawning horror on your friend's face is just too funny!
Alright. I've had a post up for 20 hours (give or take a few minutes) about poop, and there is not one.single.smartass.comment from Carey. Something is wrong with this.
I have no smartass comments because I am a repeated victim of the bird poop. I was even INSIDE a restaurant once when a bird crapped on me. How the hell does that happen? I think the birds poop on the special people. That's what my Mommy told me. *giggle*
22 comments:
You have to admit it was a little funny when you got shit on. LOL! We can't wait so long next time.
A bird plopped into our clam chowder at an outdoor restaurant at the beach.
I've heard good luck. It has happened to me more times than it should have though.
It means you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Boo <--------- would rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass any ol' day.
It's supposed to be lucky, no?
*slaps Boo's ass*
I've always thought people said it was lucky to cover the embarrassment of being shit on.
It means the bird missed. It was aiming for your face.
Funniest thing ever is to be talking to your good friend when a warm bird poops drops from the sky right onto their nose. The look of dawning horror on your friend's face is just too funny!
LOL! I have pics from the peep meet with Weltek posted.
It means your jewelry was shiny. *grin*
I did have on the necklace that you made for me, Breezy.
LOL *grin*
Wait.
Are you saying it's my fault?
It means you're having a shitty day. At least that's what my girlfriend thought when she was pooped on during a ball tournament this summer.
*giggles*
Alright. I've had a post up for 20 hours (give or take a few minutes) about poop, and there is not one.single.smartass.comment from Carey. Something is wrong with this.
She's busy with the outlaws. *giggle* I'm sure she'll have plenty to say once she's set free.
I thought she was the outlaw?! *grin*
Well shit!
I have no smartass comments because I am a repeated victim of the bird poop.
I was even INSIDE a restaurant once when a bird crapped on me. How the hell does that happen?
I think the birds poop on the special people. That's what my Mommy told me. *giggle*
*giggles* Well, at least we had some tissue paper to wipe it off.
Might I add that somehow SHE ended up then walking in the middle and I ended up walking under the trees? Cheater.
It's supposed to be good luck, no?
Gobble gobble
Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment