Saturday, November 25

Last Day of Freedom

The kids will be home from their weeklong Thanksgiving vacation tomorrow. DH will be back from work tomorrow. So, it's my last day of freedom.

I've been to the book store, the fabric store, Wal-Mart, and I've dug out the Christmas crap. The poor kitten doesn't know what to think. I haven't told her no this many times since we got her in August *grin*

3 comments:

mm said...

Hope you enjoyed the last day, momma! *smooch*

*kittysmooches* for the poor confused kitty, too. *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

You are a trooper. I gave up the tree with the kittens being around. Maybe you could give the kitten it's own play tree & it would leave the big one alone?

Bravie said...

We had to put cat friendly decorations at the bottome of the tree. We know they will get destroyed by them so we just buy the cheap sparkly ball ones for the bottom of the tree. We haven't ahd a cat crawl up the middle of the tree ever since we bought the fake tree.