Wednesday, November 1

Well.

Doesn't that suck? Blogger let me upload 2 of the 4 Rotten Halloween pics with no problems. Then it decided to error out 4 times. So, to add to my craptastic day, I'll just count that as to be expected.

I woke up in a great mood, slept well last night, and then at 7:09 it started. The moron boss called me on my cell phone to ask me for info that was at work on my computer. It went downhill from there. *sigh*

The only real "up" to my day is that I have the house to myself, so I can be in a shitty bitchy mood without worrying about how it's upsetting/angering/bothering others.

And Carey and Breezy? I'm really not mad at you two. I'm just giving you a hard time. I could have called you two, right? *smoooooooooch*

6 comments:

Bravie said...

*sniff* *pout* Are you sure? Because I was bummed enough that we didn't call and it would upset me even more if I thought you were mad. :(

mm said...

{{hugs}}

I think you deserve a drink. Or 6.

*smooch*

Breezy said...

*sniff* wahhhhhhhhhhh I'm sorry.

yvonne said...

You should really be mad at them.

Very mad. You should be so mad at them that you give all your love to me.

*grin*

If I had been at the party I would have TOTALLY called you.

Bravie said...

Augie is a butt kisser.

Anonymous said...

*sits with Augie*